Here’s me in a nut shell:
- Small town kid from East, Texas; high school athlete
- Played college baseball at a small school in Central, TX
- Masters of Science degree in Marketing
- 2008: Launched this site
- 2009: 1st Community Manager for sports marketing firm in Charlotte
- 2013 – Married woman who once poured whiskey down my back
- 2014: Director of Marketing for sports tech start-up; led successful Kickstarter
- 2014 – Present: Led cause marketing campaigns that have fund-raised $6+ million for cancer programs and research
- 2016: Became a father
- Call my parents (almost) every day
- Optimistic contrarian
- Pretty good at chess
- Not slow
This blog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising commissions by linking to Amazon. Simply put, if you click on my Amazon.com links and buy anything, even something other than the product advertised, I earn a small commission, yet you don’t pay any extra. This commission helps offset a fraction of the operating costs for the site and is very much appreciated.
Ryan Stephens Marketing is my personal blog. All opinions written are my own unless stated otherwise and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my community, clients, and/or employer. Please feel free to contact me regarding any content shared on this blog.