I wouldn’t be much of a relationship marketer if I wasn’t keen on building relationships with all of you now would I?
And it’s also no secret that one day down the road (presumably a lengthy road as I thoroughly enjoy what I’m doing right now) I want to be able to sustain a comfortable living via consulting, blogging, speaking and writing books. At least that’s the plan right now.
I might decide that want to be the head baseball coach at the University of Texas by tomorrow night.
After running a few ideas by Jake Rosen and Chuck Westbrook (who are both wise beyond their years) to confirm that this idea isn’t ridiculous, I have found a way to make more connections and start gaining the valuable working experience I need to have to begin pursuing my ultimate goals.
The result is, what I think amounts to a pretty good deal for any of you reading this:
1 Free Half-Hour Consulting Session with me
My time is becoming increasingly more valuable to me (as I seem to have less of it each and every day). For that reason this offer will only last until May 31st, at which time my rates will go up higher than they are currently.
This provides me a tremendous opportunity to get to know more of you, your business goals, and what you aspire to achieve with your business. It also provides me with a vast number of experiences guiding, and providing insights on what I hope will be a wide array of different projects and objectives.
So here’s how this works:
- I will only schedule one session per weekday Monday-Thursday
- I might do more on the weekends (or none at all). I will never do any on Friday.
- Obviously, these sessions will take place later in the evenings (or could constitute a couple of e-mails back and forth if necessary instead).
- I will not activate any of the strategy for you, but I will provide you with strategy and the action steps necessary to activate.
- You’re welcome to enlist my services for anything you think I could help you with. If you’re relatively new to online marketing, blogging, social media, etc. this could be any number of things.
- If you have a good grasp and you want to hit me up for my strengths, anything related to social media strategies for small businesses, sports marketing, relationship marketing or personal branding are your best bets.
- What do I get out of this? Well in addition to the experience, and getting more connected to my readers — provided the advice I offer actually helps you increase your ROI (be that return on investment or influence), I would greatly appreciate a testimonial for my LinkedIn page. HOWEVER, this is not mandatory. And again, only if the advice I offer WORKS should you even consider it.
- Feel free to pass this post on to anyone you know who is currently in need of some help, but might not have the means to pay for it. Or just anyone who wants to broaden their online marketing horizons.
- To set up a time with me, please send an e-mail to ryanstephensmarketing(at)gmail.com with “Free Session” in the subject line.
I think that covers everything, but if you have any additional questions, please leave them in the comment section of this post, and I’ll be happy to answer any additional inquiries.
I am looking forward to working with all of you.